Sunday, June 11, 2006

We arrived this morning from SILVER STRAND STATE BEACH IN CORONADO ISLAND, CALIF., AND DOHENY STATE BEACH IN DANA POINT, CALIF. We went with our daughter and son in law and grandson. The weather required a light jacket for myself, and long pants in the evening. The wind blew more at Silver Strand then Doheny. We barbarqued and shared the dinner meal. My daughter drives a 30' RV, we take our 2005-24' Thor Wanderer Trailer. We were gone 5 days this time. The ocean water was fairly warm, enough to go in for a length of time. Doheny has a lot of rocks in their surf so you can't go out very far without water shoes on.

We came home to somewhat sunny Corona, unloaded our trailer and washed the trailer as well. My Wanderer is certainly a 24' wonderer for me. I have just completed this blog and was trying to figure out how to use it before I left to go camping.

I am also a crazyquilter and embellishments on fabric. We will see how this continues for visitors. Tonight I will go back to work on my chainofhearts group crazyquilt hearts. I usually dye cotton and silk in the summer time so I can be outside, and summer is coming upon us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home